Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I'll Wear Red

Whene'er you go
I count my breaths
Til my eyes meet yours
And all is well.

Whene'er I rise
And leave you to sleep
I hold my breathe
And meet the day.

As I walk to work
I count my blessings,
And you are always
The first and last I list.

I spend all day
Taking orders, making drinks,
Searching for your face
To appear in the crowd.

I rush home fast,
Singing to myself
All the songs
Which remind me of you.

We fit so snug-ly,
Our bodies and minds,
And our love
Is too complex to describe.

You are my rock,
My source of Source,
The Love of My Life!
The place I call home.

And now it is
The saddest part,
When I must sleep
And await my morning.
I want to stay
Awake with you,
To watch and talk,
And play.
So meet me
In those dreams beyond,
Where the winds conduct
The sweetest of symphonies.
I'll meet you there,
I'll wear red
So you can find me
In the Great Abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment